Dr. Schwarz-Schilling & Partners is a corporate finance, M&A and management consultancy firm for companies in the Internet, Media, Telecommunications and Technology markets in Germany and the European Union. We provide senior-level, conflict-free advice with strong execution skills on the basis of significant sector know-how.
The firm was founded in the mid 90s by Prof. Dr. Christian Schwarz-Schilling, who was the German Minister for Post and Telecommunications and responsible for the liberalisation of the telecom market in Germany, the worldwide mobile communication standard GSM and the nationwide cable television network.
The German Partners and their teams have successfully completed well over 60 finance and M&A transactions and over 100 advisory assignments. Our International Partners with offices in London, Paris, Madrid and Shanghai have completed more than 150 transactions during their career.
• Local Search / Classifieds
• Online Advertising
• Social Media / Communities
• Fixed and mobile networks
• Cable TV
• Broadband, triple play
• Mobile services
• Value added services
• Data Centers / Web Hosting
• Hardware / Equipment
• IT services
• System Integration
• Software / Applications
• Saas / Cloud-Applications
• Managed Services
• Energy efficency
• Fund Raising: Identification and selection of Venture Capital/Private Equity companies, strategic investors or private investors
• Due diligence: Assessment of business propositions, feasibility, market & competition, sales, management, financial information
• Structuring and negotiating, Venture Capital/Private Equity transactions
• Fairness opinions to corporations, shareholders, investment funds
• Exclusive sellside assignments / Trade sales
• Divestitures / Spin-offs
• Leveraged and management buyouts
Shaping the future to increase the company’s value and to secure a competitive advantage is a constant challenge. You may want to identify possibilities to finance further growth. You may wish to find a strengthening partner for selected tasks. You may look for appropriate entry options into new markets. You may face regulatory difficulties to be solved. You may need to generate leads on specific markets.
We offer our support developing your business hands-on in utilizing our industry know-how and our access to high-level contacts to market players and to governmental institutions.
• Develop investment strategies
• Build new areas of business through the leverage of our network
• Tailor and fine tune products, solutions and services
• Critical external sparring partner for a validation of a business model or strategy
• Identify key targets and address them at the right management level
• Develop relationships to new partners through our network
• Initiate and execute strategic alliances, partnerships, co-operations and joint-ventures
• Validate sales readyness of a product or solution
• Business development - expand customer base and trigger new growth
Address: Joseph-Schumpeter-Allee 25, 53227 Bonn
Phone: +49 (0) 228 76 367 990
Address: Marktstr. 17, 80802 Munich
Phone: +49 (0) 89 340 77 420